Friday 24 September 2010

Pick a category - This blog chooses a direction

I realise after my last blog that at the moment I'm blogging about random nonsense that is kicking around in the recent history folder of my brain.


It's not necessarily cohesive or coherent so I've had a thought on how to fix that.


I'm going to try to categorise my posts under film; zombies; teaching; games and random things that happened today and try to make it nice and easy to spot from the post title. That way if it's something irrelavent to you or you just don't have time you don't have to feel bad that you've ignored today's nonsensical ramblings. I also intend to list one potential zombie survival plan scenario a week. Send in your suggestions of scenarios and I'll try and see how they play out.


I also have downloaded a podcast to improve my writing skills so those long sentences with lots of exclamation marks should soon cease! Soon...


Tonight's entry should most likely be under the random things category.


In other news some local kids just nicked our garden furniture to go sit at the bottom of the next road on. I called the police and went out and found the little buggers myself. Got the furniture back; none of them went to prison but did get a bit of a scare so life is good.


I have also produced something quite spectacular, if I do say so myself, for the wedding. You'll have to be there to experience it though; no online spoilers!


Laura has started reading 'Equal Rites' to me of an evening. I love the way her voice makes the characters even more real. I am a truly lucky fellow.


To you my dear and devoted few have a lovely evening; morning or mid-afternoon... Whatever time of day it is, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment