Friday 24 September 2010

The countdown continues and I watch a really beautiful film

I promised a rip-roarer of an update so here we go. 

17 days until the wedding; I now have a shirt, suit and socks. Just cuff links and shoes to go. Venues are booked and paid for, cakes are arranged. Last night I wrote my vows and now I just need to memorise them; shouldn't be too hard!

We watched Julie and Julia last night. Laura's choice of course; I wouldn't think in a million years about watching a film about two women who cook.

I really, really enjoyed it. It seemed to last a long time; but I enjoyed every minute. The characters were lovable; enjoyable and real. Plus it links to blogging; a subject close to my heart at the moment!

In direct contrast this morning I'm watching Drag Me to Hell; I have to watch that one on my own of course (what with the gore and the demonic possession and whatnot!)

I'm enjoying posting my thoughts online. It is pushing me to make time do interesting things with my days like trying out new films.

Thank you so much to those of you who are still clicking on the ads; your help is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. And I just got to the end of it and that movie is freaking sweet!

    ReplyDelete