Wednesday 15 September 2010

Getting wed

I'm getting married in 27 days. It's been a busy and unsettling month, I've lost a lot of work thanks to these public sector cuts we keep hearing about. People up top seem to be earning bonuses for saving money and as a result negating any savings they've made.


So what is the value of this money? Courses are cut back, the amount of time spent teaching is slashed and the students lose out.


I am hoping to tutor in IT soon. I've written posters and will get them up soon. I can't help but think those that don't have money and have to rely on public sector funding are pretty screwed.


All I can think is that I'm really lucky to have such a supportive family and fiancée.


I'm going to try and blog every 2 days with updates about my life. Let's see where this crazy roller coaster takes us.


If you want to help me out please click an ad anywhere on this page and earn me 5p!

No comments:

Post a Comment